Give flight to your fantasy of soaring with an exhilarating round of microlight flying in Bangalore. The experience is nothing short of exciting as you rise above at 4000ft msl.
The microlight can seat 2 people in total and you would have the job of a co-pilot. Once at the top, enjoy the sweeping views of landscape below. Ever wondered what Bangalore looks like, from up above? Are you eager to get a bird’s eye view of Bangalore?
Enjoy the thrill & excitement of flying like a bird, hovering over the garden city, and get an aerial view of namma Bengaluru. Experience microlight flying on STOL (Short Takeoff and Landing) aircraft, take the seat of a co-pilot and feel the controls of an aircraft. You will be briefed about the aircraft and other details to ensure your safety and an easy flight experience.
Inclusions & Extras
- Flight Charges
- 10 mins of Flying Experience (Includes Taxy, Takeoff, Circuit Flying &
- Pilot Fees
- Airfield entry
- Participation Certificate
- Flight Operator has laid down some rules for the flying enthusiasts, and here they are.
- He / She should be minimum of 10 years of age.
- He / She should be free from heart ailments, Critical blood pressure issues or any other serious health problems.
- Pregnant women strictly not allowed.
- Report 30 minutes prior to the allotted flight slot.
- In a 2 seater aircraft, only one person can be allowed to fly with the captain/pilot at a time.
- Even, infants or kids cannot be accompanied while flying.
- The charges do not include your travel expenses to airfield.
- Kindly carry a valid photo-id proof at the time of reporting to the airfield. Documents that you can carry as id proofs include PAN card, Driving license, Passport or Voter’s ID card. It is mandatory to produce any one of photo-id proof at the time of reporting to avoid inconvenience.
- Consuming Alcohol or Smoking is strictly prohibited in the airfield.
- In case you are found under the influence of alcohol, then the pilot or Management has rights to cancel your flight. In such cases, no refunds will be given.
- The booking once confirmed cannot be cancelled for any reason and 100% booking amount will be forfeited in case of cancellation.
- In case the cancellation is done from management side due to bad weather, VIP movement from airfield, aircraft technical problem then either, rescheduling will be
- done or amount can will be refunded to the customers (choice of customer).